Dealing with a formal business with a bank will need suitable administration supports. One of these thing including an letter of authority for bank whenever someone plans to delegate transactions on behalf of them due to various issues. As a legal document, there are many important things to note when trying to generate this letter.
For more details and information about what to write and a sample of the letter, the following paragraphs will help to give some brief overviews.
Key Points of Authorization Letter
Before trying to get the letter example, it will be good to get an understanding of the key points of the letter. Since this is a formal letter that has legal power inside, then the letter shall have made with several major points below.
- The tone of the letter, since the letter is one of the formal letters, the tone shall be kept formal. Therefore, make sure all your writing items inside the letter is not over the formal style.
- The date, you need to specify the date written in the letter. This is because mostly the date is the formal date to authorize your delegate to perform anything as written in the letter.
- Personal data, do include your complete personal data and delegate’s personal data.
- The letter format, make it as simple as possible to avoid any confusion or misinterpretation.
- Make sure it is accurate since accuracy is highly important whenever you need to authorized other people over your bank account. Therefore, make sure anything written in the letter is true and correct.
- The person in charge, do not forget to deliver the letter to the authorized person in charge in the bank institution.
Sample of Authorization Letter for Bank
The following is a good permission letter format that can be used for legal documentation supports. The sample can easily write down in MS Word and adjust as necessary.
“I am writing regarding my bank account number (bank account number) in your institution. I have the account for several years and need to perform several transactions. Unfortunately, I am having some health issues and will ask (delegate name) as my representative over my account during my medical downtime.Please allow (delegate name) to perform withdrawal, transaction, and get full access to my account. This authorization is granted from today until otherwise notified.
I, (name) at (address)with ID (ID number) with this letter, I appoint (delegate name) at (delegate address) with ID (ID number).
Please reach me on (cellphone number) for further queries about this delegation. I look forward to continuing my services with your bank institution.”
The above sample and overview are clear enough to bring suitable guidance for making a letter of authority for bank. Specially to help to deal with bank transaction and attorney to a third party in managing your account. With this letter, the bank will raise permission to perform transactions related to your account. Whether it is to draw money, close accounts, and many more.